So the current going meme, I'm not big on these, but as long as I don't reveal any password information, this one should be safe.
1. Did you know your spouse? No.
2. Did you car pool to school? I walked. It was about a mile. Turned 16 during my senior year and after that I drove most days.
3. What kind of car did you have? I drove a 1964 T-bird.
4. What kind of car do you have now? Ford Edge.
5. It's Friday night...where were you? Likely at home. I wasn't very social. If I was out, it was probably a church function.
6. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at Der Weinerschnitzel
7. What kind of job do you have now? Housewife/writer
8. Were you a party animal? No. Not in any way.
9. Were you a cheerleader? No.
10. Were you considered a jock? No.
11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir up to my senior year. That year the tryouts required sight-singing. Since I can't read music, I bailed.
WHERE IS QUESTION 12?????
13. Did you get suspended or expelled? No. In high school I ditched classes a lot, but the school was so crowded, no one cared. I also attended detention voluntarily because I didn't want to carry schoolbooks home, so I just used detention time as a spare homework period.
14. Can you sing the fight song? You bet I can! Eastwood, Queen of High Schools, Home of the Troopers bold, we love your colors bright and glorious, blue and gold....
(This is no longer the song, though.)
15. Who was/were your favorite high school teacher? Mr. Fisher, Biology. Mrs. Love, English 3
16. Where did you sit for lunch? I skipped lunch and worked in the library instead.
17. What was your school mascot? Troopers
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heavens, no.
19. Did you have fun at Prom? No prom my senior year (I did not have a junior year). Graduating class was too large to handle.
20. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? See above.
21. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Again, NO.
22. Are you still in contact with people from school? One person, and we're not close.
23. What are/were your school's colors? Blue and Gold
Possibly the most boring three years of my life.
I don't want you to think I hated high school, but I didn't relate well to my school-grade peers (and I was two years younger than most of them.) The things they were concerned about didn't really interest me.